The legendary Armenian brandy ARARAT and all companies within the Pernod Ricard group carry a long-standing tradition of dedication to responsible drinking. We are deeply committed to promoting responsible drinking and discouraging misuse of our products.
So, while we encourage to leave comments, photos, videos, and other content (“Post”) on our social channels, we cannot allow any Post which:
- Features any people who are or appear to be under the legal drinking age, including featuring any people who are associated with drinking, who are not, or who do not look, over legal drinking age.
- Is made by someone under the legal drinking age.
- Encourages underage purchase or drinking of alcoholic beverages, or illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking.
- Promotes over-consumption or condemns or criticizes in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol.
- Portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity.
- Implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological or intellectual benefits, or contributes to sexual success.
- Implies alcoholic beverages gives confidence or helps to overcome individual or social problems.
- Glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink.
We reserve the right to remove or comment on any Post that, in our sole discretion, is unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these guidelines on any of our social channels.
© The Yerevan Brandy Company 2021