In accordance with the "act on information technology, data files and civil liberties" of 6 January 1978, the operator of this data is CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company, a company entered into the state register of the Republic of Armenia under number 290.140.00020 and with a registered office at 2 pr. Admiral Isakova, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia.
1. Information we obtain about you
We collect and use the following data about you:
- Personal data (sex, name, email address, postal address, country of residence, date of birth), which you have voluntarily provided;
- Statistics and general information (date and time of visit; details of your visit to the Site (including information on traffic, location, information on weblogs and other communication data required for recording and for other purposes) and information on which pages you visited;
- Information which you provided by filling in forms on our Site. In particular, information provided when registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, including the newsletter, requesting information or comments. We can also ask you for information if you report a problem on our Site; if you send us emails, we can keep the correspondence.
- When you enter our Site, your computers browser sends us information such as your IP-address, browser type, time of visit and URL of the request source: this information is collected and used to compile statistical information on visitors to our Site. This information may be used to improve our Site and our services.
- All fields marked with a star (mainly name and email address) must be completed. If these fields are left blank, we will not be able to provide you with all the above mentioned services.
2. Use of data
We use the collected data to:
- make sure that the Site works correctly in accordance with the specifics of your browser and computer;
- provide you with requested information, or with information which we believe maybe of interest to you;
- collect data on the use of our Site;
- newsletters, with the exception of any marketing information;
- arranging visits to and tours of ARARAT Museum of CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company;
- notifying you of changes to our services.
3. International data transfer
For the purposes set out in Article 2 of these personal data protection rules, CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company may transfer your data to internal or external recipients, who may be in countries offering different levels of personal data protection.
In this regard, CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company employs measures of a contractual nature, based on standard articles of the European Commission, to ensure that the internal or external recipients of this information in such countries provide an adequate level of data protection.
4. Protecting data from unauthorised access
CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company seeks to protect and respect the integrity of your data. We use a number of measures and procedures to protect your data from unauthorized access and use, accidental or unlawful destruction, as well as accidental loss or alteration. For this purpose, we use technical means such as firewalls and measures such as username/secure password, physical protection, etc.
5. Data Recipients
The recipients of Your Data are:
- any structure of CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company, such as the Public Relations Department, the Information Technology Department, ARARAT Museum CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company and others,
- companies that can help CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company in the management and / or operation of this Site,
- and, potentially, any structure of Pernod Ricard Group, i.e, Pernod Ricard S.A. and any company directly or indirectly controlled by Pernod Ricard S.A. in accordance with Article L.233–3 of the Commercial Code of France, or having consolidated accounts with Pernod Ricard S.A.
We may also disclose your information to third parties in the following cases:
- if you have given prior consent to such disclosure;
- if we have to disclose information to provide you with the requested product or service;
- if we sell or buy any businesses or assets, we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company or nearly all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your data stored by CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company may be one of the transferred assets;
- if we have to disclose your information in order to comply with legal requirements or conditions relating to this Site or to protect the rights, property or safety of CJSC Yerevan Brandy Company, our clients or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided exclusively for your convenience. If you follow any link to these websites, please keep in mind that they may follow different personal data protection rules, and we hold no responsibility for the policies of these websites regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information received. Please carefully study these rules before providing your personal data to such sites.
7. Rights to collected personal data
In accordance with the "Act on information technology, data files and civil liberties" of 6 January 6 1978 and amendments to it, you have the right to obtain access to your information on the website, change it, legally prohibit its use and demand its removal from the Site.
All these rights are implemented by email, which, together with a copy of a document confirming your identity, should be sent to email@example.com.
Your request will be answered within a reasonable time in accordance with applicable laws.
Data is stored only as long it is necessary to provide you access to the Site and corresponding services, or in accordance with time limits established by applicable laws.
8. Changing the personal data protection rules
We reserve the right to amend these personal data protection rules from time to time at our discretion. In the event of any changes to the procedure for handling your data, we shall inform you of these changes and ask your consent to them.
9. Contact details
Any questions, comments, requests or complaints regarding these personal data protection rules and information stored by us should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will be reviewed promptly and without delay.